Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Beauty Come Forth

Yesterday was Church group. I truly DO NOT know what I would do without my weekly church group ♥
The Pastors daughter had a book called "Beauty Come Forth" and had a print out.
Here is the lovely print out 


Spiritual Beauty Tools


Bible
This may sound like an obvious tool, but it is only effective if you use it. Many times people shy away from reading the Bible because of the language used in the KJV (King James Version), which is a challenge to comprehend, but there are many more translations of the Bible that are a much easier read. Acquaint yourself with one that fits your style and personality.


Daily Devotional
A good daily devotional will help you learn scripture and apply its teaching to the cares and concerns of everyday life. Like choosing the right Bible, try on a few devotionals and see which one better ministers to your needs. There are a multitude of Daily Devotionals to be found online or at your favourite bookstore.


Prayer
Make prayer a part of your daily routine. It is easy for life to be crowded by the many demands of your time, but remember, prayer is your time to talk to your creator. It is also the time to let your request be known.  I talk to myself A LOT....to me it makes things seem a lot clearer than they appear and this is my way of praying to the Lord. Bowing my head and praying makes me feel silly in myself and my church said that any way of talking, aloud or in my head, is praying even if its not directly at the Lord as He hears everything.


A Daily Confessions Prayer
Abraham's blessings are mine....
I trust in the Lord with all my heart and lean not on my own understanding.
My territory is being increased and evil shall not befall me
I am the head NOT the tail
It is God who gives ME the power to make wealth
No weapon formed against me shall prosper
I am doing the will of God in my life and I will receive the promise
I am anxious for nothing
I am fearfully and wonderfully made
I am more than a conqueror
The plans that God has for me are of good to prosper me
I give bountifully so I reap bountifully
The Lord is the Lover of my Soul, my hiding place, my helper, my keeper, my strength
I believe God for the unseen, unbelievable, inconceivable, impossible!
I am a new creature in Christ
I am doing all things THROUGH Christ Jesus who strengthens me
I am blessed with all spiritual blessings
I am sealed by the Holy Spirit
I am complete in Him
God watches over his word to perform it (accomplish it(!!!
Thank you Lord


Anointed Oil
In the Biblical days (old testament), anointed oil was poured on the head of the person being set aside (anointed) for a certain purpose. In the New Testament, anointed oil was used in connection with healing. Get yourself some olive oil, pray the prayer of healing and use it as such.


I hope that what I share from my church group helps you as it helps us.


Today I have the fire going and its raining. I should be doing the groceries, but I really cant be bothered so Im at home doing this post and eating popcorn with Declan before we go to pick up Andrew from OSCAR.


Much love
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment