Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Where am I at the end of the year? #blogchallenge day13

I have so many things that I would like at the end of the year. Its the same goals I have at the start of the year lol, its just that things crop up and my goals get pushed to the back burner.
I have things like a new kitchen on my list etc, but thats not really where I would be is it?

30kg lighter would be nice (ok yup.......)
travelling (ummmm)
working (working on that one)

The stuff thats on my "to do" list is

New kitchen
travelling (or at least a family holiday)
renovations on the house (at least start that)
a full re paint of the house (inside)
the outside needs finishing (painting)
the yard cleaned up
doing up the boys bedrooms (thats a dream)

I just want to be the person that I used to be (well ok I AM that person, but I need work).

I think the hardest thing about doing this challenge is that I have spent a lot of my life trying to please others and being shot down, bullied, taken for granted etc that I just don't know what to do when I have to think of the positive things in my life or think about ME for a change. I am writing this as I have a cuppa before going to my weekly church group (and then hopefully do the grocery shopping) and no doubt I will remember so much more once I click on the "post" button.

So how do YOU see yourself at the end of the year?

Much Love
xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Thats alot "to-do" but God is Good! Im your newest follower you can follow back at: tristascreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!!! I don't even have any goals to finish this year. I take each day as they come, I'm just waiting to win lotto so I can fly away to the sun! :) x

    ReplyDelete