Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2013

12WBT - Signing in #12wbt



I think I am crazy!

Really I do.......

Through following one blog, I found another and I liked what I saw......her name is Sarah from Dear Baby G
She did this amazing thing of starting Michelle Bridges 12 Body Transformation and sharing it with EVERYONE and I got hooked. I had seen it around and I wanted to see someone do it and I was very impressed!
I signed up yesterday for Round One 2013!

My goals for this are

  • Lose at least 5-10kg
  • Be fitter
  • Get off the couch and JFDI
  • Eat better
  • Hope it all rubs off on John 
So, I have done most of Pre Season.
I have my shopping list
I have my gear all ready....(dont tell anyone, but Im still deciding on whether I need the Polar or not)
I need to do shopping for Monday and Tuesday

I need to JFDI

Thanks to Sarah at Baby G, I am on my way to feeling better.

I am going to report in here.....I hope you all keep up on how it is doing and I hope to share pictures etc too.
I need support! Lots of support!

I can't walk away from this like I did with Weight Watchers when they told me I wasnt trying hard enough.
I can't walk away from this like I avoid MFP because I CBF with the hassle of loading in my calories (even though I eat the same thing pretty much every day).

I CANT walk away! I have to to this. Even on the third day when I dont want to anymore because it is too hard. So jump on here and follow me and keep me going, because when I dont want to keep going and John is busy at work, I will need someone!

Much Love

1 comment:

  1. Great stuff, joining up is the first step, now you just keep putting one foot in front of the other until it becomes second nature. You can do it.

    Carol
    www.finding-carol.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete