Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

15 minutes is better than nothing right?

Right?

I struggled through the first week of 12wbt....didn't handle the detox very well.....chugged down a Powerade and had a nice salty pork riblet with my salad the other night and now have my energy back!

So it is grey and raining today and cold so John suggested I do a workout to wake up.

Turn on the desktop (connected to the telly), load it up, do the first 5min warm up and what do you know? The damn internet is STILL dropping out when it feels like it.

Now, I usually have time to wait out the drop outs....but today I don't have time to put a 45min workout into 80mins as I have to pick up Declan from school.

I did do the warm up and the first circuit and Im pissed off that I didn't turn the computer on sooner today.

Happy Friday or FFS Friday?

1 comment:

  1. Keep it up, in a few months you are going to be so proud of yourself and a true inspiration to others xx

    ReplyDelete