Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

February HAS to be better right?

It has been a rough couple of days, weeks and months.

On top of Johns uncle and Dad dying, I had my smear taken.
I wasn't too worried about it as I almost ALWAYS have abnormal results.
I went to the dr in January to have my routine biopsy taken and didnt think anything of it.
I had pain etc from after the biopsy (which is expected since they are cutting parts out of me lol) and just got on with it.

I had a letter yesterday in the post date marked 22 January.
It says "Your recent biopsy has demonstrated the presence of abnormal cells on the cervix which need treating"

AWESOME!

So, how many more times can I go through this before that treatment isnt going to work anymore?
What if I cant have any more babies?

Im fine on the outside, but I am going through the same thing I went through all those years ago. Except now I know what I am going through and its not all as scary as it seemed the first time.
BUT I still cant help but wonder all these things.

On another note, it has been a horrible summer so far! It is dry and hot and you cant get cool and you cant do ANYTHING. It is maxing out at 35+ degrees Celcius and it is TOO DAMN HOT!
I am currently looking at holiday homes to try and get John out to the beach for the weekend since he has been told he cant work tomorrow...what is the bet he will be working tomorrow?

I am currently job hunting too....so bring on February!

Much Love
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment