Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

#12wbt week 10...what do we eat as 12wbters?

I get asked this a lot from friends who are looking at signing up or by people who are in pre season for round two because they signed up.
Every round as far as I know is different.
Different recipes
Different nutrition plans
Different exercise plans

The one thing I am pretty sure of is that the basics are the same for each round.
I wish someone had written something like this for me to find, so I am doing my best to pass on this to you.

If you have signed up or are thinking about it, you will need to stock up on some basic pantry items. I will start with herbs and spices.

Just a reminder that these are all optional. You don't have to follow the nutrition plan. I do. I wait every Thursday for the new plan to be posted and then I shop. I already had most of this in my pantry, but I know lots of people who don't.


  • Additives And Food Ingredients

    • Ground Cinnamon 
    • Paprika 
    • Cumin 
    • Beef Stock Powder 
    • Vanilla Essence 
    • Chilli Flakes
    • Cacao Powder
    • Liquid Vegetable Stock
    • Stalk Lemongrass
    • Cajun Spice
    • Rosewater
    • Baking Powder 
    • Vanilla 
    • Curry Powder 
    • Ground Coriander Seed 
    • Allspice 
    • Ground Turmeric 
    • Eastern Spice Mix
    • Tzatziki
    • Chicken Stock
    • Dried Oregano
    • Nutmeg
    • Thyme
    • White Vinegar
    • Mustard Powder
    • Sweet Soy Sauce
    • Capers
    • Fresh Ginger 
    • Jar ginger
    • star anise

No comments:

Post a Comment